Sometimes I think we get so caught up with the big things, we often forget the little moments that can bring so much happiness and make such wonderful memories.
What Beans loved this month…
- Eating yummy ice-cream at Harvester with Mummy, Daddy and Chips (Mummy made her share)
- Sprinkler and shadow chasing fun in the sunshine with Great-Grandad Jim
- Cuddles with Chips. It’s lovely to watch their relationship grow
- Playing in the tree house in the garden and mastering the slide
- Dressing herself in the morning. The girl has got style!
What Chips loved…
- Sunshine walks to feed the ducks
- Finally fitting into her bouncy chair
- Being sound asleep thanks to the magic gaviscon
- Little and big sister cuddles
- Special surprise Auntie Katy Godmother cuddles.