It’s been another funny month here, as many of you will already know. But in that manic time, there has still been lots of lovely moments.
Chips has now hit 8 months and she and Beans have really started to play and interact together. It’s lovely to hear them laughing together.
So here we go….
What Beans loved…
- Reading time with Yiayia
- Sleepy cuddles
- Playing with Chips
- Parcels from Nanny & Grandad Flash
- The chocolate fountain at the Chinese
- Driving the car. We went on a journey to the seaside and the shops
- Seeing Justin Live at CBebbies Land
What Chips loved…
- Weaning is still fun. This was a prawn cracker
- Going for rides in my new wheels
- Swings – these are a very exciting new concept
- Bathtime is far more fun now I can sit and splash
- Yummy lunches
- Sitting up!! by myself!!! To play with my toys
- Sophie Giraffe! She’s aces
What Beans and Chips loved is a monthly feature based on the original What Chiplet Loved hosted by the lovely Rachel at Dinky Thinks. Head on over to her site and check out Chiplet’s adventures this month…